“Operation Pale Fire. Division collaborated with Sergei Semak to kill Nikolai Udinov and his family. It was the first time I ever defied my orders. I saved the daughter, Alexandra.”
If love is surrender then whose war is it anyway?
1. Upside Down – Paloma Faith
Ain’t got no care, I aint got no rules
I think I like living upside down
2. Dirty Laundry – Bitter:sweet
What’s the use in playing it safe?
Wouldn’t you rather misbehave my way ?
3. You only live twice – The postmarks
And love is a stranger who’ll beckon you on
Don’t think of the danger or the stranger is gone
4. Head over Heels – Digital Daggers
Something happens and I’m head over heels
Oh, don’t take my heart, don’t break my heart
5. Psychobabble – Frou Frou
You couldn’t be more wrong, darling, I never gave out these signs
You misunderstand all meaning, I’m not falling for this one
6. Hold heart – Emiliana Torrini
No, tears don’t you come out
If you blind me now I am defeated
7. Love is a losing game – Amy Winehouse
Why do I wish I never played, Oh what a mess we made
And now the final frame, love is a losing game
8. Born to die – Lana Del Rey
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die
9. I dont think about you anymore but I dont think about you any less – Hungry Ghosts
I was wondering if the Doctor ever said ‘help me’ to someone except River. Occasionaly he says ‘sorry’ or ‘thanks’, but he never asks for help, does he? Or did I forget something?