- You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side - Morrissey
- Theme from ‘Memoirs’ - The Postmarks
- Shape Of My Heart - Noah And The Whale
- The Minnow & The Trout - A Fine Frenzy
- More Than It Seems - Citizen Cope
- Friend - Archive
- The Enemy - Mumford & Sons
- To Darkness - Mumford & Sons
- Organ Song - Archive
- Perth - Bon Iver
- Too Late - M83
- Off I Go - Greg Laswell
- Echo - Jason Walker
- Guiding Light - Muse
- I Will Fade - Archive
- All These Things That I’ve Done - The Killers
- Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
- The Long And Winding Road - The Beatles
- Where We Belong - Thriving Ivory
Series 1 | Series 2
(Source: , via spoilersandhandcuffs)
People are misunderstanding something : The 4 killers who were charged to ‘protect’ Sherlock weren’t hired by Moriarty, they were hired by random people who wanted the key code. Therefore, they have nothing to do with the three snipers that Moriarty hired to shoot John, Mrs Hudson and Lestrade.
Well actually, the sniper who was targetting John looks a lot like one of the 4 assassins. Maybe Moriarty had his own killer watching over Sherlock as well. Moran maybe! Yes I do want to see Moran and I hope we will.
Sherlock & John (by lodilou)
“A note? Sherlock, the last thing you said me was that you would be fine. Then you were dead. A note doesn’t make up for that.”
I FINALLY watched Sherlock. (
Fucking internet connection)
One word : HOLY SHIT. Allright, that’s actually two words. It’s a masterpiece.
One weak point : Irene didn’t realy beat Sherlock, I wish she had. She did, sure, several times, but in the very end he won.