the ships you shipped before you knew what shipping was
i’m tidying my paper up. Gosh.
i just found a ‘licence to love’. that’s nice, i might need this one. i need it since a long time actually. and i found some drawnings that a guy made of me five years ago and now i’m thinking that maybe i should have give us a try and that makes me sad. great. luckily, i also found my first diary (lolololol i was so delicately stupid) and letters that my friends wrote me 10 years ago. it made me feel nostalgic and kinda happy. i had good times once.
i deal with my feelings in a healthy way
and by healthy way i mean shoving them aside and spending hours on the internet doing basically nothing to keep my thoughts far far far away from them it’s foolproof yes
- Benedict: We're not gay. i mean, Sherlock and John, not gay. Love, sure. PLATONICALLY.
- Martin: They're absolutely two halves, there's so much love, they need each other
- Benedict: "Cumberbitches" idk what about feminism?
- Martin: SUP FREEBITCHES
- Benedict: Fanfiction/art makes me feel a bit sullied and unusual, but it's funny.
- Martin: GOD I LOVE THIS FANDOM *LIKE* *REBLOG*
if you’re reading this you’ve survived EVERYTHING that you’ve come across with/ has ever happened to you/ etc let that sink in for a minute
Do you ever fangirl so hard that you just…
embarrass yourself. Alone. In your room.
Elodie has been known to make duplicates of herself. She likewise has the ability to become almost weightless and she has mastered the ability to take control of lions, however she must speak words of power to do so. Elodie can sculpt and mold all illusion with a thought and she developed the talent to create cloth out of thin air, but only in winter. She also has the power to levitate to far-off stars using a breathtaking mech and she has a reputation for a marvelous wisdom. Elodie has an astounding knack at fighting in the dark.
- Fangirl: You're impossibly gorgeous. And talented. Your voice is... like a jaguar in a cello. Your eyes change color... and sometimes you speak like - like you're the most intelligent person I know. You never say or think bad of others; you always stay positive.
- Fangirl: How old are you?
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Thirty-five.
- Fangirl: How long have you been thirty-five?
- Benedict Cumberbatch: About nine months and fourteen days, I think.
- Fangirl: I know what you are.
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Say it... out loud.
- Fangirl: A British actor.
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Are you afraid?
- Fangirl: ... no.
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Then ask me the most basic question: Why am I single?
oh shit here come all the american posts
people who love jennifer lawrence because of her awkwardness and hate kristen stewart because she’s “awkward.”